Shuler Awards Show
Join us for the 9th Annual
Georgia High School Musical Theatre Awards
Thursday, April 20, 2017
- At this time we are ONLY accepting reservations from Participating Schools for the Ticket Waiting List.
- Based on increased participation this year, we are asking that schools only reserve a maximum of 100 tickets for the Awards Show and a maximum of 50 will be allowed to be in the orchestra. Keep in mind, you should only be reserving tickets for the students and faculty who worked on your school’s production.
- Schools that DO NOT receive a nomination will receive two complimentary tickets intended for the Director of the participating musical and a guest.
- The Director of the participating musical and a guest are invited to a special Red Carpet Pre-Show Party.
- Shuler Student Ensemble and STAR Council members SHOULD NOT purchase a ticket to the Awards as they are not able to watch the show from the audience.
- Once nominations are announced, ticket reservations may shift as all students performing in the Awards Show (including Overall Production, Show Stopper, etc.) may not be able to sit in the audience unless they are nominated for an individual category. More details to come on this as soon as we have them. We will have a designated viewing room backstage for all performers to watch the Awards Show.
RED CARPET INFORMATION:
- The red carpet event begins at 5:30pm on the plaza at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre.
- Nominees, Ensemble and S.T.A.R. Council members will receive 2 official red carpet passes and must check in at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre Ballroom at 5:30pm. They will be escorted to the red carpet, courtesy of KIA motors, and announced when they arrive.
- Schools nominated for Overall Production & Shuler Ensemble will only receive 2 Red Carpet Passes
- Two complimentary tickets will be reserved for each nominee.
- Individuals nominated in more than one category will only receive ONE PAIR of complimentary tickets.
- For broadcast and production value purposes, nominees and their guests are required to sit in his/her assigned seats for the entire program.