The ArtsBridge Internship Program provides students the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in arts management, while exploring the inner workings of ArtsBridge Foundation and the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. The program is designed to help students achieve their professional goals while making substantive contributions to the organization and community.
Please contact Jennifer D. Dobs, Executive Director, with your resume at email@example.com.
|Real World Experience||Interns will be exposed to the day-to-day operations of an arts organization with the opportunity to help produce, evaluate and participate in program development, fundraising, grant writing and arts administration.|
|Leadership Discussions||The ArtsBridge staff will share the inside view of their work and their experiences as arts leaders. One-on-one staff interviews will help interns develop a deeper understanding of the diverse roles available within arts administration|
|Career Support||Interns frequently arrange informational interviews with an individual staff member to gain a closer look into their role within the organization. ArtsBridge staff is available to review resumes and cover letters or to discuss career direction and advancement.|
|Evaluation Process||Ongoing communication and evaluation is encouraged as a part of every experience. Participants and supervisors also take a step back at key points during the term to assess time lines and measure progress. This helps our participants become more self-aware and assists them in understating their true strengths.|
|Academic Support||Special arrangements can be made to accommodate academic degree requirements. Staff is available to meet or correspond with academic advisors, review mandatory assignments and complete evaluations. Please include detailed program requirements in your application.|
- Undergraduate student, graduate student, or recent college graduate;
- Experience and interest in arts education advocacy, fundraising/grant writing and/or program management;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to establish priorities and juggle numerous assignments at one time;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Ability to communicate with staff in a professional and courteous manner.
- Online application
- Professional Resume
- 1 unofficial college/university transcript