Halloween Illusion SFX Make-Up Masterclass
This virtual class will cover illusion makeup basics just in time for Halloween! Makeup designer and pro artist from Cirque du Soleil, Pamela Pimpleton, will lead this fast paced workshop focused on the basics of light and shade. Open discussion regarding tips and tricks while we get ready for Halloween. Come ready to test out your makeup skills and increase your artistic techniques just in time for costumes!
Registration opens Monday, October 19 @ Noon.
- Creme based makeup in colors of your choosing (must have white and black)
- Powder based makeup in colors of your choosing (must have white and black)
- Eye*, brow, and lip liners in colors of your choice (must have white and black) *pencil, liquid, and/or gel is acceptable
- Skin toned makeup
- Translucent powder to set makeup
- Mascara and various lip products (lipstick, lipgloss, etc)
- Makeup sponges
- Makeup brushes of your choosing
- Velour makeup sponge
- Sanitation tools (alcohol, q-tips, tissue, wastebasket, headband, etc)